Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Jealousy



This is Jessy, the neighbour's cat.

She was yowling outside our window this morning; it was cold and raining, so I let her in for a bit.

Our Millie was not happy.

Made me think of how jealousy can be a powerful motivation in a romantic comedy. So I've slipped a bit into my script today, or rather, the seeds of jealousy. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

---

Not a heck of a lot of note today, and I can't be bothered linking.
  • Chris Rock is going to direct and star in his second directorial attempt.
  • Halle Berry's considering Catwoman 2... !?
  • Poster's out for M Night Shylaman's next, Lady in the Water. Lots of raves about just the poster.
  • World of Warcraft is going to be made into a movie.
  • 7th Heaven isn't getting axed. I didn't even know it hadn't been axed years ago. What do you do when the kids are all grown up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home