Limitless possibilities26 letters. 9 digits. All manner of other bits and pieces. And unlimited possibilities.
I'm not going anywhere today. Today is a day of writing, pure and simple. The music is turned up loud, the kettle is nearby, and the brain - hopefully - is in full cooperation.
All the best to you in your writing efforts today!
- Actors high salaries are causing studios concerns, apparently. "A bit of a gamble", they're saying, even if it is Nicole Kidman or Jim Carrey they're talking about.
- Mark Gill is no longer head of Warner Independent Pictures. Too independent, apparently.
- What on earth? The Jetsons live-action movie coming soon... gee, how much derivative stuff can we handle?
- Everyone's up in arms or really excited about George Lucas releasing the original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD, without the revised special effects, even though he said he wouldn't.
- Ben Affleck = Captain Kirk? Well it's all complete speculation at this stage. Some people say Ben Affleck's not a good actor. Some people say William Shatner wasn't a good actor as Kirk either. I kinda like 'em both, but I'd have to see it first.
- There's a firm that tracks internet buzz about films. Now that's good sense!