Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The rewrite begins

I did it. I finished draft one yesterday, as I said I would.

Now the sun of fresh inspiration sets and the night begins, illuminated by the moon of my original vision and the stars of common sense (hopefully!).

As you can see, it's a little cloudy. I'm a little tired, so I'm not forcing it. I've heard some people leave a week between first draft and first rewrite. I'll try a day and see what happens.

Already in reading through the finished, printed out script I've found one spelling mistake (just one! Hah!) and two continuity errors.

The best thing is, the gags that made me laugh and the emotional bits that made me feel deeply still have the same effect. My greatest fear was that I was just caught up in the moment when I wrote them, and actually was writing crap. Thankfully, not the case.

---

News of note:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home