I'm freakin' tyrannising myself...This daily post ends up later and later in the evening ... yarh.
I'm going to a conference tomorrow but starting Friday I'm gonna try and turn the tables, and make my stab at writing a great script first thing in the morning. Of course, the danger then is that's all I'd do all day, and not get paid and end up dragging up fishbones from other peoples' trash just to eat.
Highly unlikely, but there you go. It's late.
Still, tired as I am, I'm going to write tonight. And read the trades.
- Chris McGurk, whose name I remember from Down and Dirty Pictures, has joined IDT. They're making a new live-action studio.
- Dean Koontz is a lucky guy. He gets a film deal before finishing the book. Maybe before even starting it! Shows that Hollywood is really desperate for good stuff, and they go with a proven winner.
- Blast from the past - and the future. Final Destination 3 DVD lets the viewer "choose your own adventure" or rather destination for the characters.
- More on that new rom com I blogged about yesterday. Film Ick's not into it at all.
- Very interesting alternative way to get your script read in Hollywood.