eMarketer.com - Social Networking Increases Internet Time
Interesting piece which shows that social networking has increased people's internet time overall, at the expense of TV (which we all knew was dying a slow death) and video games (the heir to the movie industry).
Okay, so this is just one study, and one conducted by MySpace, but it's an interesting piece of data nevertheless.
Monday, April 30, 2007
A writer learns how to write. And tell stories.
- Name: Simon
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Be in the world's biggest consumer-generated docum...
- My sunglasses are broken
- Wired News: The Secret World of Lonelygirl
- Tip of the day: Don't use garlic salt in porridge
- This is fantastic
- Variety.com - 'Halo' pic loses its studios
- Mon Oncle, M Hulot's Holiday, Play Time and Lost i...
- New Muslim superheroes
- Got to stop being an idiot about celebrities!